Accommodation for 4 days : 282.00 euros/person if you share your room and 313.40 for a single room (from monday after lunch to friday after lunch). You will pay directly your accomodation to IGESA (for all questions relating to the payment of accommodation, please contact IGESA: tel. 04 94 12 31 80 or email: porquerolles at igesa . fr) but we manage your reservation with IGESA once we get your registration (see below). If you come before or after this period, you’ll have to pay an extra.
Conference fees: 120 euros/person.
Due to french laws, foreign visitors must pay the fees by bank transfer exclusively. For french institutions, it is possible to pay by order form or check.
Please be informed that the deadline for registration is Monday, August 20, 2012.
Registration form: http://yacc.univ-tln.fr/registration-form-yacc-2012/
- Peter Beelen – Technical Univerity of denmark
Title: Towers of Function Fields over Non-prime Finite Fields
- Daniel J. Bernstein – University of Illinois at Chicago
Title: Cryptography for the paranoid
- Philippe Elbaz-Vincent – Institut Fourier
Title: Mathematical aspects of modern cryptology
- Luca De Feo – Université de Versailles – St-Quentin-en-Yvelines
Title: Isogeny graphs in cryptography
- Dimitrios Poulakis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Title: Cryptographic Primitive for Long Term Security
- Christian Rechberger – Technical University of denmark
- Vincent Rijmen – University of Leuven
Title: Yet another provably secure countermeasure against side-channel attacks?
Call for papers
Anyone wishing to contribute a talk to YACC’2012 is invited to submit a paper (in latex) using our EasyChair (coming soon)
The submission should begin with a title, author list, a short abstract, and a list of keywords. The paper should be at most 4 pages, using at least 11-point font and reasonable margins.
[warning]Deadline for submissions : June 15th, 2012.
Notification of acceptance : July 15th 2012.[/warning]
- Yves Aubry, IMATH/IML, University of Toulon
- Daniel Augot, LIX/INRIA, Saclay.
- Joan Daemen, STMicroelectronics, Belgium.
- Benoit Feix, Inside Secure, France.
- Laurent Imbert, LIRMM, Montpellier.
- Marc Joye, Technicolor, France.
- David Kohel, IML, University of Aix-Marseille
- Philippe Langevin, IMATH, University of Toulon
- Gregor Leander, Technical University of Denmark.
- Reynald Lercier, DGA and University of Rennes.
- Pierre-Yvan Liardet, STMicroelectronics, France.
- Christiane Peters, Technical University of Denmark.
- Pascal Veron, IMATH, University of Toulon.
Informations to join and leave Porquerolles island.
First you’ll have to come in France and join the city of Hyères.
To go from Hyères Aeroport to Hyères Centre bus station.
You can take the bus (20min).
Bus leaving at 8h10, 9h10, 10h10, 11h10, 11h51, 12h45, 13h32, 14h35, 15h35, 16h35, 17h40 and 18h30 from monday to saturday.
Bus leaving at 8h10, 9h10, 11h57, 14h35, 15h35 and 17h40 on Sunday.
To go from Hyères Aeroport to the Tour Fondue.
You can take a taxi.
I have asked to the taxi company :
from Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm, the price would be around 25 euros.
Otherwise, it woul be around 35 euros.
(Hyères Taxi Station: 04 94 00 60 00)
To go from Toulon railway station to Hyères Centre bus station.
If you are in Toulon railway station, you just have to go to the bus station : when you get out of the railway station, turn left.
Just walk 50m and then climb down the stairs. This is there !
Take the bus 29 or 39 until their terminus : Hyères centre. From Monday to Friday, around 4 buses an hour.
To go from Hyères Centre bus station to the Tour Fondue.
Just take the bus 67 (30min) and get down at Tour Fondue.
Bus leaving at 6h30, 7h30, 8h25, 9h15, 11h25, 13h45, 15h40
Bus coming back at 7h20, 8h27, 9h, 10h05, 12h, 14h25, 17h35, 18h35 from Monday to Saturday and bus coming back at 9h, 10h05, 12h, 14h25, 17h35, 19h on Sunday.
To go from the Tour Fondue to Porquerolles
Take the shuttle to the island.
Shuttles leaving at 7h30, 9h, 9h30,10h, 10h30, 11h, 11h30, 12h, 12h30, 13h30, 14h30, 15h30, 17h, 18h.
(Shuttles coming back at 7h (not on Sunday), 8h30, 9h30, 10h30, 11h30, 14h,15h, 16h30, 17h30, 18h30)
Please note that if you let a car in the Tour Fondue parking, you will have to pay 6 euros a day.
Please ask me for any questions : herbautf |_at_| yahoo.fr
- La Tour Fondue Shuttle: (33) 04 94 58 21 81
- La Tour Fondue Taxi Boat: (33) 04 94 58 31 19 / 06 09 52 31 19
- La Tour Fondue Car Park: 04 94 01 99 28 (No visitor’s cars allowed on the island)
- IGESA center: (33) 4 94 12 31 80
- Hyères Coach Station (SODETRAV) : 0 825 00 06 50
- Hyères Taxi Station: 04 94 00 60 00