- Jean-Claude BAJARD (Université Paris 6, France)
- Daniel J. KATZ (California State University, Northridge, USA)
- Ruud Pellikaan (Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands)
- Benjamin SMITH (Ecole Polytechnique, Paris, France)
- Jean-Pierre TILLICH (INRIA, Rocquencourt, France)
Scientific Committee talks
- Elena Andreeva (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium)
- Fabien Laguillaumie (ENS Lyon and Université Lyon 1, France)
- Alexis Bonnecaze and Robert Rolland, Collecting Data while Preserving Individuals’ Privacy: A Case Study
- Ilaria Cardinali and Luca Giuzzi, Polar Grassmann codes of orthogonal type
- Serhii Dyshko, General isometries of codes
- Yves Aubry and Annamaria Iezzi, On the maximal number of points on singular curves over finite fields
- Kévin Atighehchi, Alexis Bonnecaze and Traian Muntean, Behavior-driven authenticated data structure
- Dimitrios Poulakis, A New Lattice Attack on DSA Schemes
- Franca Marinelli, Riccardo Aragona, Chiara Marcolla and Massimiliano Sala, Some security bounds for the DGHV scheme
- Emanuele Bellini, Yet another algorithm to compute the nonlinearity of a Boolean function
- Daniel Loebenberger and Michael Nüsken, A family of 6-to-4-bit S-boxes with large linear branch number
- Pierre-Alain Fouque, Antoine Joux and Chrysanthi Mavromati, Multi-user collisions: Applications to Discrete Logarithm, Even-Mansour and Prince
- François Rodier, Asymptotic nonlinearity of Boolean functions
- Aysajan Abidin and Aikaterini Mitrokotsa, A Privacy-Preserving Biometric Authentication Protocol Revisited
- Pietro Peterlongo, Claudia Tinnirello and Massimiliano Sala, Low-Weight Common Multiples of Binary Primitive Polynomials through Discrete Logarithms
- Grigory Kabatyanskiy and Valery Lomakov, On Optimal Codes for Noisy Syndrome Decoding
- Cécile Pierrot and Razvan Barbulescu, The Multiple Number Field Sieve for Medium and High Characteristic Finite Fields
Accommodation for 4 days : 282.00 euros/person if you share your room and 313.40 for a single room (from monday after lunch to friday after lunch). You will pay directly your accomodation to IGESA (for all questions relating to the payment of accommodation, please contact IGESA: tel. 04 94 12 31 80 or email: porquerolles at igesa . fr) but we manage your reservation with IGESA once we get your registration (see below). If you come before or after this period, you’ll have to pay an extra.
Conference fees: 120 euros/person.
Due to french laws, foreign visitors must pay the fees by bank transfer exclusively. For french institutions, it is possible to pay by order form or check.
Please be informed that the deadline for registration is Monday, August 20, 2012.
Registration form: http://yacc.univ-tln.fr/registration-form-yacc-2012/