- Peter Beelen – Technical Univerity of denmark
Title: Towers of Function Fields over Non-prime Finite Fields
- Daniel J. Bernstein – University of Illinois at Chicago
Title: Cryptography for the paranoid
- Philippe Elbaz-Vincent – Institut Fourier
Title: Mathematical aspects of modern cryptology
- Luca De Feo – Université de Versailles – St-Quentin-en-Yvelines
Title: Isogeny graphs in cryptography
- Dimitrios Poulakis, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Title: Cryptographic Primitive for Long Term Security
- Christian Rechberger – Technical University of denmark
- Vincent Rijmen – University of Leuven
Title: Yet another provably secure countermeasure against side-channel attacks?
Call for papers
Anyone wishing to contribute a talk to YACC’2012 is invited to submit a paper (in latex) using our EasyChair (coming soon)
The submission should begin with a title, author list, a short abstract, and a list of keywords. The paper should be at most 4 pages, using at least 11-point font and reasonable margins.